Brad Resnick – Director, Retail Deposits
Ray Montague – VP Client Success, Deposit Products
Curinos expects interest rates to stay higher for longer and that deposit growth will remain a challenge. In this challenging environment, community banks and credit unions face an urgent need to explore cost-effective growth and retention opportunities.
Join us for a high-impact webinar that will provide practical insights and actionable strategies to better position your institution for success in a dynamic deposit marketplace.
- Embrace the new deposit terrain: Prepare more effectively for the challenges and opportunities in the current deposit market.
- Develop go-to-market strategies: Determine the right pricing zone for your growth target and alternative non-rate-based opportunities.
- Optimize pricing and products: Learn how to leverage customer data to create targeted pricing models to enhance competitiveness.
- Manage term maturities: Find out more about CD retention risk in 2024 and how to fine-tune pricing to avoid funding gaps or unnecessary interest expense.
- Hone your competitive edge: Analyze market trends, benchmark industry leaders, and develop unique value propositions that set your institution apart.
The data-driven insights shared during this webinar will help you navigate the evolving deposit landscape with greater confidence so you can achieve better business results.